USDA Certified Organic. This rich and distinctive marriage of Rosehip, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Geranium, Lavender and Ylang Ylang delivers an unprecedented potent anti-oxidant cocktail of botanical healing oils revealing your most radiant décolleté. This ultimate self-care ritual transforms your décolleté with luxurious hydration penetrating deep into the epidermis, warmly stimulating your skin and encouraging cellular rejuvenation as it joyously releases years of dullness replenished with ageless grace. Certified Organic – Vegan – Made in USA
- Reduces scars and wrinkles, assists with cell regeneration, prevents the advancement of aging for youthful appearing skin
- Pomegranate seed oil revitalizes dull and mature skin, assist with wrinkles, soothes irritated skin, moisturizes, improves elasticity, contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to protect the skin
- Geranium essential oil balances, tones, and moisturizes the skin, revitalizes skin by balancing sebum, restores dull skin, is anti-inflammatory and supports the healing of eczema
- Rosehip seed oil has been laboratory tested and proven to regenerate the skin, reduce scars and wrinkles, assist in the elimination of sun spots, and contains a high amount of Vitamin E and anti-oxidant properties to prevent the advancement of aging
- Pumpkin seed oil contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, Vitamins A and C, and Zinc for abundant epidermal benefits
Assists with and stimulates cell regeneration, reduces scars and wrinkles, prevents advanced aging, and promotes firmer more youthful looking skin.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) oil*, Rosa rubginosa (rosehip seed) oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (pumpkin seed) oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate seed) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang)* oil, Lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil* *certified organic
Apply 2-3 potent pumps to your fingertips and massage into your décolleté area, back of hands and forearms. Use morning and evening. All skin types.
(1 oz / 30 ml)